PLA filament with specially selected additives.
Natureworks PLA filament (plant origin and biodegradable) is the most commonly used filament in 3D FDM printing. An economical filament with easy printability.
The printing bed should be at 50 ° C (recommended) although it is possible to print with the base completely cold. In this aspect, lies the difference with ABS, in the speed of 3D printing, being faster in the case of the PLA since the temperature is not such a critical factor.
- Extrusion temperature: ~ 200 ° C
- Little hot bed temperature
- It benefits greatly from layer cooling during printing
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces
- Little resistant to high temperatures
- Pieces can be joined using specific adhesives
- Noxious fumes and pleasant smell
Available colors of the series : Fuchsia, Deep Blue, Deep Red, Light Grey, Deep Green, Dark Grey