Since we were born, 3R3D has been related to the reuse of materials from other production processes.
An ambitious project
“Kafea” project tries to reuse the coffee capsules: plastic, aluminum and coffee …, but for the moment and hoping to be able to separate the plastic from the aluminum to avoid damaging the injectors, ReCofeeFil only carries ground coffee.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle !!
The printing bed should be at 50 ° C (recommended), although it is possible to print with the base completely cold. In this aspect, lies the difference with ABS, in the speed of 3D printing, being faster in the case of the PLA, since the temperature is not such a critical factor.
- Extrusion temperature: ~ 200 ° C
- Low temperature of the warm bed
- It greatly benefits from the cooling of the layer during printing.
- Good adhesion to a variety of surfaces.
- Little resistant to high temperatures.
- The pieces can be joined using specific adhesives.
- Noxious fumes and pleasant smell.